This course will discuss tax developments affecting individuals, including estate and gift tax issues. The course will focus on changes and planning opportunities surrounding expected tax reform legislation.
Alissa Bowers, RSM
Tax Manager, Private Client Services
RSM US LLP
+1 713 375 9952
Summary of experience
Alissa is a tax manager in RSM’s Private Client Services practice. Her primary expertise is in fiduciary income taxation, estate and gift tax planning, closely held enterprises and tax compliance for multi-generational families. She works extensively with high-net-worth individuals, family office groups and closely held businesses. Alissa joined RSM in August, 2016 after moving to Houston from Denver, Colorado. Her experience includes work in both public accounting and the private sector – most recently, as the tax manager for a family office. She is a graduate of the University of Northern Colorado (B.S. Accounting) and the University of Denver (Master of Taxation) and is a certified public accountant (Colorado).
Professional affiliations and credentials
• Certified public accountant (CO)
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting emphasis, University of Northern Colorado
• Master of Taxation, University of Denver