American Woman’s Society of Certified Public Accountants of Houston will award three $2,500 scholarships to women accounting students in January 2017.
To qualify, a woman must meet ALL of the following requirements:
• Citizen of the United States of America,
• Declared accounting as her major,
• Completed 20 hours toward a degree,
• Completed 12 hours of accounting, and
• Submit an application by December 15, 2016.
For more details and scholarship application, please follow the links below:
Visit awscpa.org to learn about opportunities offered by the national office.
CPA Candidate Discounts
Wiley CPAexcel has generously provided our members a 20% discount on their preparation materials to study for the CPA exam.
To see this discount as well as other discounts that your AWSCPA membership provides go to www.awscpa.org. Select Member Login and then Member Programs.